- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Sachet WheyBox Chocolate Protein 1⁄2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
- 3⁄4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1⁄2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1⁄2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla Essence
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C. Line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper and leave to one side.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set to one side.
- Mix coconut sugar and coconut oil- add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and continue to mix. It will form a stiff mixture.
- Take the mixture out of the bowl and roll out until about 2cm thick.
- Cut into biscuit shapes.
- Pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.