We are counting down the next 12 sleeps before Christmas Day with 12 delicious gingerbread recipes… the most delicious Christmas yet! Make sure to tag us if you try any of these recipes, and use the #GingerbreadCountdown #WheyBoxDoesChristmas #WheyBox
This recipe is by the lovely @positivelyjessicaward
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 c (240g) raw almonds or mixed raw nuts
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- ½ a Gingerbread Whey Box Protein Sachet
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cinnamon, honey, protein powder, salt, raw almonds/mixed nuts and the melted coconut oil.
- Place the almonds/mixed nuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking tray, and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, shake it back and forth to move around the almonds/mixed nuts, and continue to bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until the almonds/mixed nuts are lightly fragrant and toasty.
- Let the nuts cool completely to room temperature before transferring to an airtight container.