A big thank you to Leisha for whipping these up!
Makes 6 Doughnuts
- 30g Chocolate Whey Box Whey
- 30g Sukrin Coconut Flour
- 85g Applesauce (Peeled and boiled apples)
- 75ml Egg Whites
- 75ml Almond Milk
- 30g Choc Shot
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture into a doughnut maker machine or use a doughnut baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C
- Then dunk your doughnuts into a dish full of Choc Shot and leave in the fridge for 30mins to set.
- They will store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Macros for 1 Doughnut:
- Calories: 65
- Protein 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fats: 1.5g