We’ve got your Easter Sunday breakfast sorted, thanks to Hannah!
- 30g of Whey Box vanilla protein powder
- 20g of flour (I used quinoa)
- 50g of egg whites or 1 egg
- 70ml of milk,
- 30g of dried fruit (half in the pancakes)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 a grated Apple.
The rest of the dried fruit, maple syrup, granola
1. Mix all the pancake ingredients together until well combined
2. Heat a frying pan and grease with coconut oil
3. Pour In a tablespoonful amount of mixture
4. Cook each pancake for 2 minutes on each side,
5. Add toppings and enjoy!