Thanks to Hannah for this guest recipe!
As Easter is fast approaching, I thought I’d get in the spirit with this quick and easy breakfast! Who doesn’t love a hot cross bun at Easter? The fruity, zesty smell is something that I can’t miss and, in this meal, you can have it in a healthy manner.
– 25g of mixed dried fruit
– 1 sachet of vanilla protein powder
– 25g of quinoa flour
– 50g of egg whites
– 100ml of milk of choice
– 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice
For the cross:
– 1 tablespoon of flour
– 2 tablespoons of water
And any toppings you fancy… I used a white chocolate spread!
1. Preheat the oven to 170c and grease your pan/bowl; I used a skillet but a baking dish would work fine!
2. Combine all the ingredient expect those for the toppings and pour in to your dish!
3. Mix together the cross ingredients and drizzle over the mix in a cross shape!
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then ENJOY!
Hannah is a Blogger, Teacher, Taste-maker and Fitness enthusiast. You can see more of Hannah’s amazing recipes on her blog, Instagram and twitter.
See more from Hannah: