A big thank you to Hannah for creating this awesome guest blog!
I originally thought to make these as a post workout energy booster but with a balanced combination of protein, carbohydrates and fats, these snacks are ideal pre and post workout and as nice mid-morning snack!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Freezing time 10-15 minutes
- 100g of a fruity granola or muesli,
- 1 tablespoon of Maca Powder (could sub for coconut flour),
- 50g of peanut butter,
- 1 sachet of strawberry Whey Box protein.
- Pour all of the ingredients in to a mixing bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients until well combined,
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes,
- Take the mixture out,
- Role teaspoonful amounts in to balls,
- Store in the fridge!
Hannah is a Blogger, Teacher, Taste-maker and Fitness enthusiast. You can see more of Hannah’s amazing recipes on her blog, Instagram and twitter.
See more from Hannah: