Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Leisha Mulvey has made this delicious dessert for you to whip up for yourself or a loved one!
Protein Chocolate Mousse (Makes 2 Desserts)
- 1 sachet (30g) Chocolate Whey Box Whey
- 100g Ripe Avocado
- 75g Banana
- 100g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 10g Cacao Powder
- Optional addition of sweeteners (E.g. Stevia drops, stevia, coconut sugar)
- Mash up your banana
- Put avocado, banana and greek yoghurt into a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency has been reached
- Add whey, cacao powder and optional sweetener and blend until combined
- Divide your mixture between two glasses
- Leave to set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Serve when desired and add any extra toppings
Topping suggestions: cacao nibs, goji berries, fresh berries, chocolate chips or a drizzle of Choc Shot.
Macros per mousse: 260 calories / 17.5g protein / 15g carbohydrates / 14g fat