For the loaf
- 200g plain flour
- 80g caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 150ml condensed milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 30g sachet whey box gingerbread protein
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the glaze
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 200g icing sugar (or until good consistency)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Grease a loaf tin and pop it to one side.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (gingerbread whey, flour, sugar, ground ginger, baking soda, salt, cinnamon).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, butter, condensed milk).
- Bit by bit, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold in (mixture might look curdled at first, but trust your baking!).
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and pop in the oven for around 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While cooking, mix all your glaze ingredients together (except for the cranberries).
- When the loaf is done, leave to cool for around 30 minutes.
- Add your glaze, cranberries, slice & serve!