- 120g (4x sachets) Whey Box Gingerbread Whey
- 60g (4x tbsp) honey
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 125g Apple Sauce
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, except the eggs until well combined.
- Then gradually add in the eggs and stir. If the mixture is too dry you may need to add a drop of milk.
- Line a small square baking tin with greaseproof paper or my preference is to use a silicone mould which is great for lots of bakes and prevents sticking.
- Bake at 160°C for 20-30mins until a knife comes out clean.
- Once out of the oven and out of the baking dish/mould pour the remaining honey on top and distribute evenly to give it a nice shine. You can do this whilst hot.
- Slice and serve.