- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 pear, chopped into cubes
- 100g oat flour (blended oats)
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet toffee protein
- 1 sachet vanilla protein
- 50g Melted coconut oil
- 50g Nut butter
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 9 pieces of Cocoa+ chocolate (squares or hearts)
- In a bowl mash bananas.
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil and nut butter and mix well.
- Fold in oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon and chopped pear.
- Carefully pour into a greased brownie tin. Add cocoaplus squares or hearts and press down into the mix.
- Bake for 25 mins at 180 degrees.