When the weather takes a turn for the worst, the only thing to do is warm up with some delicious gingerbread cookies by @everydaywithreay
- 3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 200g rolled oats
- 70g self-raising flour
- 30g sachet of Wheybox (I used the gingerbread flavour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20g raising
- 30g dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add everything to a mixing bowl (apart from the choc chips) and combine well.
- Once a sticky/dough-y consistency has formed, fold in the choc chips.
- Spoon the mixture onto a lined or greased baking tray.
- Pop into the oven and bake for around 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!