- 8g honey
- 4g coconut oil
- 8g Whey Box Chocolate protein
- 2g cocoa powder
- 8ml milk or water
- 1 packs of cocoa plus choc hearts (56g)
- Melt the coconut oil and honey in microwave
- Stir in the protein powder, cocoa and milk and mix until fully combined.
- Set aside, whilst you melt chocolate in the microwave for roughly 30secs (Ido mine in 10 sec bursts)
- Fill each mould half way with melted chocolate, bang mould on the side to level off the chocolate
- Using a teaspoon, drop a small amount of you chocolate filling into each mould.
- Finally, top up with remaining melted chocolate
- Freeze until set