Whey Box are giving away Cocoa+ milk chocolate hearts with every box throughout February… here is another fantastic recipe created by one of our customers!
4g coconut oil
8g Whey Box Chocolate protein
2g cocoa powder
8ml milk or water
1 packs of cocoa plus choc hearts (56g)
- Melt the coconut oil and honey in microwave
- Stir in the protein powder, cocoa and milk and mix until fully combined.
- Set aside, whilst you melt chocolate in the microwave for roughly 30secs (Ido mine in 10 sec bursts)
- Fill each mould half way with melted chocolate, bang mould on the side to level off the chocolate
- Using a teaspoon, drop a small amount of you chocolate filling into each mould.
- Finally, top up with remaining melted chocolate
- Freeze until set