- 25g of mixed dried fruit
- 1 sachet of vanilla protein powder
- 25g of quinoa flour
- 50g of egg whites
- 100ml of milk of choice
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice
For the cross
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of water
- And any toppings you fancy… I used a white chocolate spread!
- Preheat the oven to 170c and grease your pan/bowl; I used a skillet but a baking dish would work fine!
- Combine all the ingredients except those for the toppings and pour in to your dish!
- Mix together the cross ingredients and drizzle over the mix in a cross shape!
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then ENJOY!