Leisha Mulvey tells us how:
- 60g Almonds
- 30g Dates
- 85g (1/2 Pot) Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 20g Banana Whey Box Whey
- 50g Banana
- 10g Banana Whey Box Whey
- 15-25ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Soak Dates for 10 mins in boiling water and drain.
- Add almonds and dates to a blender/food processor and pulse until a crumbly mix forms that once pressed sticks together.
- Place cling film into your tart moulds and press half the mixture into the moulds (Pack tightly).
- Freeze for 2 Hours.
- Meanwhile mix together 20g of banana whey with the Greek yoghurt for the filling.
- In a separate bowl mix together 10g banana whey with almond milk, add a little at a time to make a thick paste.
- Once the tarts are set cut the banana into slices and put at the base of the tart.
- Then cover with Greek yoghurt, finally top with the Banoffee layer and remaining banana slices.
- Put into the freezer for 15 minutes to set and then serve.
- If serving later on leave them in the freezer and remove them an hour before serving.