15g vegan butter (or coconut oil)
290g silken Tofu
2 sachet no whey box chocolate protein
30g maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract
100g vegan/raw dark chocolate
100g smooth peanut butter
1. Crush the Oreos in a food processor to form a crumb consistency, add the melted mutter and mix through.
2. Press into a lined small springform cake tin and place in the fridge.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients to a food processor/mixer and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Spoon on top of the oreo base and place in the fridge to set over night.
5. Loosen the tin to remove the pie and serve with extra peanut butter and crushed Oreos.
Notes • This recipe serves 4 in a small size cake tin for a standard size cake tin, double the recipe.