Strawberry and white chocolate protein cookies
Makes 12 cookies
- 120g plain flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 sachet strawberry whey box
- 100g light brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 60g white chocolate chunks
- 1/2 tube freeze dried strawberries (3g approx)
- Pre heat oven to 180 fan and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl mix together, plain flour, ground almonds, protein powder, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Melt the butter and add this to the mixture followed by the vanilla extract and egg and mix well.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chunks and freeze dried strawberries.
- Roll into equal sized balls and space apart on the baking sheet. Press each one down a little.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden.