- 90g jumbo oats
- 60g plain flour
- 30g sachet of whey box gingerbread
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 30g coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 150g honey
- 110g carrot, grated
- Blitz the oats in a food processor to form a flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and carefully spoon small balls of the dough onto the tray leaving e dough space for them to spread.
- Bake on 180 for 11-13 minutes. Then cool on a wire rack.