- 65g almond butter
- 80g date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 120ml milk of choice
- 100g muesli
- 60g jumbo oats
- 2 sachets no whey box gingerbread
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 15g ground flax
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl mix the almond butter, date syrup and milk until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the muesli, oats, protein, cinnamon flax and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into a lined small baking tin (i used a small pyrex dish for thicker bars).
- Bake on 175 for 18-20mins. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.