- 30g oat flour
- 1 sachet no whey box vanilla protein
- 1 banana, mashed
- 35g nut butter of choice
- 20ml maple syrup
- 20g granulated stevia
- 20ml milk of choice
- 30g raw/vegan chocolate, chopped
1. Mix the mashed banana, nut butter and maple syrup in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the oat flour, protein, sweetener then add to the wet mixture.
3. Mix together u until fully combined adding the milk as required to loosen the mixture a little.
4. Finally fold in the chopped chocolate and spoon into two greased ramekins.
5. Bake on 180 for 10-12 minutes.